Pulse are proud to announce that we are working in partnership with a well established NHS Trust in the Essex area. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and professional Perinatal Practitioner who prides themselves on providing excellent clinical care in the community and hospital setting.
Do you think you have the following skills? If so, please apply as this role is looking for an immediate start
- Good verbal and written skills
- Able to be flexible and adaptable in responding to crisis.
- Creative thinking
- Able to work as part of an MDT
- 6 months experience in the perinatal field
- A passion for working with mothers and infants and maternity services
Your responsibilities: attendance at MDT, maternity liaison meetings at WXH, attendance at CP conferences, report writing, home visits, attendance at safeguarding supervision, liaison with midwives, health visitors and network around the infant, telephone screening assessments, maternity ward review.
What Pulse can offer you?
- Competitive pay rates
- Accepting Limited Company
- Holiday Pay
- Daily payroll
- FREE training (online/ face to face)and occupational health screening
- Dedicated consultant who will guide you through the process of registering
- Out of hours service
- Specialist training including
- Dedicated Revalidation team
- FastTrack your recruitment and receive a reward of £250*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.