Pulse has an exciting and fulfilling opportunity for a band 7 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) to undertake the role of Perinatal Clinical lead, at Goodmayes Hospital in Goodmayes, (nearest rail station Goodmayes).
The perinatal parent infant mental health services (PPIMHS) is a specialist psychiatric and psychological service. The psychiatric component of the service works with women with mental health problems during pregnancy and up to a year postnatal. The psychological component of the service works with parents and children up until the age of three to address attachment difficulties to prevent complex mental health problems when the babies and toddlers become older.
- Clinical lead will ensure the provision of a high quality and safe specialist mental health service to parents and babies during the perinatal period.
- Facilitate weekly clinic for perinatal women on the moderate spectrum
- To provide line management and supervision to the Perinatal Parent Infant Community Mental Health Practitioners
- To provide leadership for the team.
- To assist the deputy manager with the overall responsibility for assessment and care management of women referred to the service
- Will be expected to deliver, or support the delivery of, highly specialist evidence-based assessment care planning,
- To work as a member of the multi-disciplinary team exercising autonomous professional responsibility for managing an identified caseload independently.
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.