Position- Pelvic Floor Nurse Specialist (FINS)
Ref – DBPFNSNOTT
Location – Nottingham
Salary – up to £29347k DOE
Hours – Part Time
Our Client is looking for a Registered General Nurse to provide specialist nursing support to deliver a comprehensive pelvic floor service within their Private Nottingham Hospital.
Our Clients company that runs hospitals and health services in the UK and we were founded in 2004.
Our clients centre is the largest day-case centre in Europe. It operates under a Standard Acute Contract, providing a wide range of outpatient, inpatient, diagnostic and therapeutic services. It is the only independent sector facility in the UK to offer teaching and research, including pre and post-graduate medical, nursing and AHP training.
Role responsibilities –
• To provide specialist nursing support to deliver a comprehensive pelvic floor service, ensuring adherence to the faecal incontinence National Service Specification is met.
• To hold independent clinics and group sessions and carrying out pre assessments for Pelvic floor surgery.
• Support the diagnostics that are carried out in relation to the pelvic floor service.
• To be knowledgeable on all the procedures related to the pelvic floor service.
• Responsible for following up patients that have had SNS implantation
• MDT attendance & co-ordination (minimum of 50 new referrals per year)
• Link worker for patients with a telephone contact providing advice & support
• Programming of the device once implanted
• Collection of outcome data
• Weekly clinics, independent & supporting consultants
• Manomtrey support
• Medical Device liaison
• Maintaining data for reclaiming devices for cross charging
• Data collection on patients for pelvic floor service Patient group sessions
• Pre Assessments of patients requiring pelvic floor surgery
• Bio Feedback advice linking with Primary care service
Professional Knowledge, Training and Experience:
• 3 years registered nurse
• 1 year exposure to Digestive diseases conditions
• Excellent communication skills
• Innovation experience
• To work on own initiative
• Manometry experience
• Anal Ultrasound experience
• Sacral Nerve Stimulation experience
• Working with patient groups
• NHS England commissioning knowledge
• 27 days annual leave and additional service related days
• Free off-site parking
• Pension contribution and life assurance schemes
• Private medical insurance
• Child care vouchers
• Bike to work schemes and interest free travel loans
• Subsidised meals with free tea, coffee and fruit
• Mentorship, preceptorships and professional training courses
Key Words –Pelvic Floor Team, Nurse Specialist, Manometry, Anal, Sacral Nerve Stimulation, RGN, Staff Nurse
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.