Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) or Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Permanent, part time
Up to £19,880 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Pulse is working alongside a leading mental health organisation to recruit an RMN, RNLD or RGN for one of their neurological care centres based in Sheffield.
The centre is a specialist facility that provides both long-term and short-term person-centred rehabilitation, care and support for male and female adult patients aged 18 years +.
Roles and responsibilities included but not limited to
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients/residents
- Assessment of care and health education needs
- Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning for each patient
Skills and experience
- NMC registered
- RMN, RNLD or RGN qualified
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Introduction to the pension scheme
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.