Pulse is currently recruiting for an Acute Paediatric Nurse for flexible ward work in the Staffordshire location.
The paediatric shifts offered involve working on a variety of general paediatric wards. Applicants are required to have at least twelve months experience in an acute/hospital setting and be dedicated in providing quality, holistic care.
In return for your dedication, you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates depending on location and setting.
- Flexible hours to suit your work/lifestyle balance.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn up to £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.*
- Mandatory training provided free of charge if required.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Access to Ipoint - our exclusive interactive website - to organise your work,including booking shifts and updating availability .
If you are interested in applying for this post, please apply and we will endeavour to be in touch as soon as we can.
In order for you to be successful with your application, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.