Are you an experienced Paediatric nurse with an interest in cardiology and respiratory disease? Pulse is working with a prestigious NHS trust to find experienced band 5 and 6 Staff Nurses to join their Paediatric Critical Care unit. The unit is a fast paced, innovative and dynamic environment with many opportunities for growth and development.The unit comprises of a 16 bedded Intensive Care Unit and a 4 bedded High Dependency area.
- Hold current NMC registration (RCN /RGN) / must be in the process of completing NMC registration
- Minimum of 12 months experience in paediatric intensive care within the last two years
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised accommodation
- Subsidised childcare facilities
- Tier 2 sponsorship & OSCE (if required)
- Personal development and training opportunities
This is an opportunity for a determined and passionate individual to work within the PICU unit of this NHS trust, where you are supported and rewarded for your excellence.
To discuss this opportunity further, please do call us on 0203 319 3105. Or if this post is not right for you, but you may know of a nursing colleague or friend that may be interested please do pass on our details. We offer a £250* referral for all successful referrals.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.