Are you a Paediatric Nurse looking to pick up a couple of shifts per month or just full-time agency? Pulse Nursing is currently in high demand for Paediatric Nurses in the Rotherham – in and around the West Yorkshire area.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
You can now book shifts through our mobile app, ‘iPoint’ which will give you access to pay rates for each different hospital and you will be able to see available shifts that fit around your everyday lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading Nursing Agency who meets the growing demands of the Nursing and Health Care Industry ensuring we meet the needs of each and every candidate.
Pulse requires Paediatric Nurses to have:
• A minimum of twelve months recent experience on General Paediatric Wards
• Current NMC Registration
• DBS check
• At least two recent clinical references
Paediatric Nurses who work for Pulse Nursing Agency will be entitled to:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are a Paediatric Nurse interested in working in the Rotherham area, please apply to this advert to hear back from one of our team members shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.