Are you a Paediatric Nurse looking for a change in your clinical career?
Pulse are working with a large University Hospitals NHS Trust in North East London/Essex to recruit experienced paediatric nurses to support permanent staff in their aim to provide appropriate and outstanding care to children and young people. The Trust has two major sites located in Goodmayes and Romford and is served with good transport links, additionally car-parking facilities are available on and around the site.
Delivering healthcare services to 750,000 people in the borough of Barking, Havering and Redbridge, the Trust is a leader in providing invaluable paediatric care. The team are energetic, welcoming and whole-heartedly committed to maintaining high standards of paediatric care in an increasingly pressurised NHS.
The Trust provides high quality treatment and care to young patients whilst supporting their loved ones. They offer a wide range of services and facilities, as well as information and support for their parents. The team work in close partnership with their colleagues in community paediatrics for a range of disorders and provide acute care to sick children through their emergency departments.
Services range from general and common problems in children to highly specialist services involving:
- Diabetes and hormone related disorders
- Blood disorders and cancers.
There are several specialist and general clinics that are held in a purpose built paediatric outpatient department area and they have a large Special Care Baby unit as well as a Neonatal Intensive Care unit.
Pulse requires Paediatric Nurses to have:
- A minimum of twelve months recent experience on general paediatric wards and/or specialist paediatric wards – NICU/SCBU or paediatric A&E.
- Current NMC Registration
- DBS check
- At least 2 clinical references
- Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients and parents
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.