We have a wide range of shifts available for Paediatric Nurses in Essex and the surrounding areas. We are looking for highly committed, dedicated, caring nurses with experience working in paediatric homecare, PICU, NICU or paediatric wards. With our new iPoint application we have made this even easier by giving you the chance to view and book the shifts you want online.
Pulse Nursing at home provides compassionate nursing and care to patients in their own homes. We take pride in our nurses and only place people who we would trust with the care of our own loved ones. Our aim is to give you the highest level of service and support providing you with the shifts you want that best suit your busy lifestyle.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time or full time packages to suit you
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
As an agency we require nurses to have the following skills and experience;
- You must be a NMC registered nurse
- Twelve months experience post registration
- Must be highly dedicated, caring and looking to make a difference
- Have great interpersonal skills
- To maintain a professional profile
- High standards of compassionate care to the patients
If you are interested in working for Pulse Nursing at Home please apply today and one of our team will be in touch to discuss our exciting opportunities.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.