Pulse is currently seeking to attract experienced Paediatric Nurses to work within a Children’s Hospice in Hampton, South West London.
Successful Candidates will:
• Have at least 6 months clinical experience working in an acute hospital environment
• This experience must have been within the last 12 months
• Be proficient with all aspects of Paediatric Nursing
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
• Have the ability to adapt to hospice environments
• Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates.
• Flexible hours to meet your needs.
• Fast-track registration.
• Free mandatory training.
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
• Daily payroll service.
If you would like some further information on this centre that is dedicated to the health and well being of children, and would like to work some additional shifts to suit your availability, please submit your details below or call the team.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.