Are you a Paediatric Nurse looking to pick up adhoc shifts in and around Kent? At Pulse Nursing Agency we are in high demand for Paediatric Nurses within these areas and have a variety of different shift patterns for you to pick up such as; Days, Nights and Weekends.
Pulse Nursing is a leading Nursing Agency who meets the growing demands of the Health Care Industry.
Pulse Nursing requires Paediatric Nurses to have:
• A minimum of twelve months recent experience on general paediatric wards
• Current NMC Registration
• 2 Clinical references within a paediatric setting
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends. *T&Cs Apply*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, called ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If the above sounds interesting please complete your details below and one of our team will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your experience, competitive rates, areas of work and any questions you may have.
Haven't found what you are looking for? Please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.