Paediatric Nurse – Worcestershire
Pulse Nursing Agency is currently recruiting Paediatric nurses within the Worcester area. We help our nurses find the right roles and shifts to suit them, not just from their experience but also for their availability.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers established for almost 30 years. Helping their nurses find the best roles suited to their specialty, experience and availability.
Paediatric Nurse Experience / Requirements:
At least twelve months clinical experience on general paediatric wards
Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
Right to work in the UK
Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
Why Pulse? :
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, Please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.