Are you an experienced Paediatric Nurse, looking for the flexibility og agency shifts?. Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Paediatric Nurses', to work Ad hoc or block booking shifts on Paediatric wards in Warwickshire. We have a high demand of shifts to offer, days and nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to a designated booking consultant.The app allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates. Our online registration process is quick and easy with a designated recruitment adviser to support you .
Paediatric nurses are required to have ;
- Twelve months recent experience working on a Paediatric ward
- Current NMC registration
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical reference's)
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
T's & C's apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.