Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Paediatric nurses to work within the Swindon area. Working off your availability we have shifts available for experienced ward Paediatric nurse’s. Shifts can be viewed, booked and managed on our free app ipoint or booked directly through a dedicated booking consultant. Our new online application process is quick and easy to complete.
Paediatric Nurse will require:
- A minimum of twelve months clinical experience on general paediatric wards, working within the last year
- Current NMC Registration
- Right to work in the UK
- Provide a minimum of two satisfactory clinical reference’s.
- Evidence of occupational health immunisations or be willing to obtain evidence of.
Why join Pulse?:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your speciality or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, Please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.