Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for highly skilled Paediatric Nurse's to come and join our Agency, working in and around the Swindon area. Joining Pulse Nursing is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work shifts to fit around their current job role, life style or for someone who enjoys the freedom and control of managing their own work load, giving them maximum flexibility. Using our online app ipoint , you are able to view, manage and book your shifts.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
- Must be a registered NMC nurse.
- Minimum working experience of 12 months as an Paediatric nurse.
- Strong communication skills, while working effectively with other staff.
- Ability to adapt to working with different people at different hospitals.
- Dedicated to your job and caring for each individual patient.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
You can apply below for this job role, Please contact us for more great opportunities like this.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.