Our priorities are identifying highly-skilled candidates to work for our clients, supporting them in delivering patient-centred care or student focused education, and supporting them in achieving their professional aspirations.
We are now in search of RNCs in the Bristol area, and the shifts will differ from days, long days and nights. This hospital is a large teaching hospital located in the centre of Bristol with good transport links.
Paediatric Nurse Requirements:
- Registered with the NMC as an RNC
- Children’s trained nurse
- 12 months experience
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy - quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
If you are an RNC and would like to register with Pulse, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, if there is an area you are looking to work in that is not mentioned above, please click here to see other locations we have available.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.