Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are currently recruiting Paediatric Nurses (RSCN) in and around the Bristol area. The shift pattern varies from days, lates and nights.
Requirements for Paediatric Nurses (RSCN):
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least 12 months experience on a general Paediatric ward, over the last 2 years
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
If this is a role you would be interested in, please apply below and a member of our dedicated team, will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.