Our priorities are identifying highly-skilled candidates to work for our clients, supporting them in delivering patient-centred care or student focused education, and supporting them in achieving their professional aspirations.
We are now recruiting Paediatric Nurses in Chertsey, Surrey. Currently, we are supplying to St. Peter’s Hospital, with a mixture of shifts from days, lates and nights. St. Peter’s Hospital, Chertsey is situated in greenbelt parkland between Woking and Chertsey near junction 11 of the M25.
Requirements for Paediatric Nurses:
• Must have a current NMC registration
• Must have at least 12 months’ experience over the last 2 years
Benefits of working with Pulse:
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
• Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
• Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
• Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you are a Registered Children’s Nurse looking for new opportunities, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.