Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We now have a line of work for Paediatric Nurses in Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge. There is also Adhoc work available. The work includes general wards, emergency and intensive care. The shifts will also be a mixture of days, lates and nights.
- Must have a current registration with the NMC
- Must have at least 12 months’ experience over the last two years on a general paediatric ward
Benefits of Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are a paediatric nurse looking for a line of work or Adhoc paediatric shifts, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.