Are you a paediatric nurse looking to work in the private sector? We’re offering an exciting opportunity to work in the world class Harley Street Clinic.
About the vacancy:
The Harley Street Clinic Children’s hospital is one of the largest, most vibrant and specialist centres for paediatric care not only in the UK but in Europe.
We are currently recruiting for a paediatric nurse to work in this fantastic facility, which covers a whole range of paediatric specialities including general surgery, neurosciences, cardiac care and oncology.
1) A minimum of 1 years experience
2) Current NMC Registration
3) DBS check
4) Clinical References
What Pulse can offer you?
1) Top pay rates
2) Ability to be paid through your limited company
3) FREE training
4) FREE occupational health screening
5) Experienced consultants to support you
6) Out of hours service which means 24/7 access to shifts
8) Dedicated Revalidation team
9) FastTrack your recruitment and receive a reward of £250*
If you are interested in this role, Pulse is keen to hear from you!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.