Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Paediatric Nurses (Paeds) in Leicester to work a number of flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle. We have ad hoc and block bookings available at a number of University Hospitals within the area. Shifts can be booked with ease using our free app ipoint and our online registration process is quick and easy, with our dedicated team on hand to support you.
Paediatric Nurses (Paeds) in Leicester are required to have:
- A current NMC registration
- Twelve months minimum post registration experience working on a Paediatric ward
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS, references and occupational health
- Excellent communication skills, compassion and dedication
The benefits of joining Pulse Nursing include:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Paediatric Nurse (Paeds) in Leicester interested in hearing more about the work available in your area, please get in touch and a member of the team will contact you.
T's & C's apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.