Are you a Paediatric nurse looking to pick up a couple of shifts per month or just full-time agency? Pulse Nursing is currently in high demand for Paediatric Nurses in the Doncaster – South Yorkshire area.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
And enough shifts to suit full time agency workers!
With our new online registration link candidates have been cleared to work in as little as two weeks once signed up making it easy and accessible for our nurses to complete the process in a short space of time to then start picking up work. You can book shifts through our mobile app, ‘iPoint’ which will give you access to pay rates for each hospital and gives paediatric nurses the flexibility to work around their lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
Pulse requires Paediatric Nurses to have:
• A minimum of twelve months recent experience on general paediatric wards
• Current NMC Registration
• DBS check
• At least 2 clinical references
• Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients
Paediatric Nurses will be entitled to:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a paediatric nurse interested in working in the Doncaster area, please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.