Pulse is working with an NHS Trusts across South London to recruit experienced General Paediatric nurses to join their expert children’s services teams.
This is on-going work opportunities that could potentially be right on your doorstep offering choice to choose your hospitals, shifts, patterns of shifts and committed regular work flowing from a variety of NHS Trusts.
Desired nurses will be band 5 and above with a minimum of 12 months experience since qualifying in your area of expertise. You will have a flexible approach , the ability to work independently and be a team player willing to maintain the Unit’s standards of providing exceptional family centered holistic care.
Key skills required for General Paediatric nurse
- Must be flexible and reliable
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience as a qualified paediatric/neonatal nurse in the UK.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Be highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients.
What will we offer and Why join Pulse:
- Choices- A variety of NHS and Private hospitals in the Spouth London area
- Modern- I- point system to book shifts independently
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Dedicated Bookings team- 24x7 on call support
- Supportive – Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.