Are you an experienced Paediatric nurse, looking for something different? Pulse Nursing is looking for dedicated Paediatric nurses in the Margate area who are looking for the flexibility to work shifts when it suits while working at competitive rates of pay. You will have the ease of using our online system, iPoint, to manage your availability and self book shifts that suit your rota and lifestyle.
We have a high demand of shifts and booking these shifts has never been easier either using our online app ipoint or speaking to a designated booking consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view our pay rates.
Paediatric nurses are required to have ;
- Twelve months experience working on a Paediatric ward within the last twelve months
- Current NMC registration
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical reference's)
What can Pulse offer you?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends* T&Cs apply
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and dedicated 1:1 on boarding support
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Sound interesting? Please apply below and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.