Pulse Nursing Agency is currently recruiting for highly skilled Paediatric Nurses to come and join our Agency to work Ad hoc for Pulse in the Cheshire area. Joining Pulse Nursing is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for the flexibility of full time agency, and for someone who enjoys the freedom and control of managing their own work load, giving them maximum flexibility.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to several NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
Experience / Requirements of a Paediatric Nurse:
At least twelve months clinical experience in the General Paediatric department.
Be able to provide 2 clinical references for your Paediatric work- in the last 12 months.
Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
Right to work in the UK
Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
Please apply if you are interested and we will be in touch, or if you have not found what you are looking for, just come into contact and see what other opportunities might be available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.