The New Year is just around the corner. It's time for a change; it’s time for a new challenge. Are you looking to make a change in your professional life? Are you looking for flexible hours, where you will be in control of where and when you work? Then you are at the right place. Pulse Nursing are currently seeking Band 5 Registered Paediatric Nurse for a variety of ad-hoc shifts based in London. Regardless of where you live and how fare you are looking to travel – we’ve got you covered. You will have the advantage of managing your availability and self-book shifts using our online app - iPoint.
What is expected from a Band 5 Registered Paediatric Nurse:
- Assess, observe and report on the condition of patients
- Prepare patients for operations and procedures
- Record pulse, temperature and respiration and keep accurate records of these observations
- Set up drips and blood transfusions; maintain and check intravenous infusions
- Administer drugs and injections
- Respond quickly to emergencies
- Support, advise and educate patients and close relatives
At Pulse Nursing we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Flexibility – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across different NHS hospitals and other setting
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
As a Registered Paediatric Nurse, you will be required to demonstrate excellent clinical skills, comprehensive knowledge of nursing and have the ability to care for your young patient from admission to discharge. Taking pride in the nurses we place, we want nurses who are compassionate, caring and hard working in any task they complete.
You can come and meet us in our office at King's Cross to complete your registration, or you can use our online registration platform and complete the process online at a convenient for you time.
If you are a Band 5 Registered Paediatric Nurse and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact me on 020709591032. Alternatively, click on the "Apply" button below and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.