Pulse have an amazing opportunity for paediatric nurses to work at an established trust in central london, located within a 10-minute bus journey from the nearest station. This trust is one of London’s largest providers of children’s services caring for more than 80,000 children each year. They provide all children and young people with safe, effective and reliable care ensuring that their stay in the hospital is as short as possible.
Desired Paediatric nurses will be band 5 and above. They will possess a keen interest in general paediatrics, have a flexible approach to their duties, the ability to work independently and be a team player willing to maintain the Unit’s standards of providing exceptional family centred holistic care. In addition, you will have excellent communication with the ability to converse in a positive manner with all levels of staff, be supportive and open to new initiatives.
Key skills required for the desired Paediatric Nurse
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be Band 5 or above paediatric nurse.
- Minimum twelve months recent experience on general paediatric wards.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Be highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients.
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding - Bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends and competitive pay rates
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Quick and convenient online or face-to-face recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.