Pulse Nursing at Home are currently recruiting dedicated and compassionate Paediatric Nurses to work in our care packages across Liverpool.
You will be working closely with our patients and their families; your experience and expertise will allow our patients to live a normal life and receive the best possible care within the comfort of their own home and surrounded by their family.
Pulse was established in 1987 and is a leading UK and international provider of healthcare, social care and education staffing.
We are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
What can we offer you?
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Work as much as you want – we have plenty of shifts available
- A variety of work available
- A dedicated Consultant who will make your recruitment journey as smooth as possible
- Staff Treats: Access to a huge range of discounts from over 3,000 brands!
- Core Skills (Basic Life Support, Manual Handling etc…)
- 24/7 clinical support from our team
- Twice weekly payroll
- To be confident as a lone worker
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the UK as a Paediatric Nurse in the last 2 years
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply here or give our dedicated team a call on 0333 323 3746
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.