Pulse Nursing is seeking dedicated Paediatric Nurses', to work Ad hoc or block booking shifts in Lincoln.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of shifts to offer, Days and Nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to a designated booking consultant . The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Benefits of Joining Pulse:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing shifts tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Faster weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
We require Paediatric Nurses to have certain skills and experience;
- You need to have Twelve months recent experience working on a Paediatric ward
- Must be a registered NMC nurse.
- Provide Two clinical references from the last Twelve months employment
- Be able to provide compassionate care to patients and family members.
- Maintain a highly professional profile.
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.