Pulse are recruiting band 5 paediatric nurses to work for our busy NHS client based in Hertfordshire. With an investment of around £150 million in new facilities having been completed, this hospital has been transformed. This includes: a new surgery unit (called the Treatment Centre), an expanded maternity unit, multi-storey car park and major changes to our emergency and inpatient services.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Flexible, reliable and self-motivated
- Efficient and competent in the care they deliver
- Willing to travel
- Looking to work at least 1 agency shift per week
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work both autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 12 months post-registration experience in a paediatric ward
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- An availability of at least 1 agency shift per week
Pulse can offer you:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
- A friendly, nurse led office team.
- A dedicated case manager for each client.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- A shift rota given a month in advance.
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
- Holiday pay.
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
- On-going support is provided
- Specialist training is provided
- In-depth knowledge of our clients
- We provide continuity of work
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Free Mandatory training
- Fast Track registration
- Ipoint app allowing you to access to Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
- If you are interested in temporary work, enter your details and member of our recruitment team will be in touch
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.