Pulse Nursing Agency is currently recruiting Paediatric nurses within the Gloucestershire area.
We help our Paediatric nurses find the right roles and shifts to suit them, not just from their experience but also for their availability which gives the freedom of flexibility to suit the nurse’s needs.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK.
Experience / Requirements:
At least twelve months clinical experience on general paediatric wards
Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
Right to work in the UK
Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you would like to find out more about this unique opportunity, please call our dedicated team or simply apply below for more details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.