Pulse is working with an established NHS Foundation Trust based in East London to recruit experienced paediatric and neonatal nurses to join their expert children’s services teams. This trust has over 220 beds, premature baby cots, and three children’s emergency departments serving over 500,00 children and young people living in East London this is the largest provider of children’s services in London. With access to good transport links across London this would be a great opportunity for your nursing career as they have a world-renowned reputation for providing exceptional patient care in their specialised Children’s units and wards.
The desired paediatric/neonatal nurses must be band 5 or above with a keen interest in provided general paediatric/neonatal care, have a flexible approach to their duties, the ability to work independently and be a team player. Working amongst the most specialised hospitals in London, you will be required to deliver outstanding patient care daily. In addition, you will have excellent communication with the ability to converse in a positive manner with all levels of staff and patients.
Key skills required for the desired Paediatric/Neonatal Nurse;
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be Band 5 or above (General, Paediatric ICU, Neonatal ICU)
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience on paediatric/neonatal wards.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Be highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients.
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends.
- Flexibility – Offering a variety of shifts to suit you at different locations in the public healthcare sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.