Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for qualified Paediatric Nurses with experience working in the community, to work shifts in the Cheshire area. We can offer you the flexibility to self-book shifts online to suit your lifestyle, while earning extra money and gaining experience working in other hospitals.
Pulse Nursing are a leading supplier of healthcare professionals to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, with an award-winning reputation.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
Experience / Requirements of a Paediatrics Nurse:
At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
Right to work in the UK- Passport/ Visa ( In date)
Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
Able to provide us with two senior clinical references who can reference you for your most recent 12 months experience.
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you register your details, we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.