Pulse Nursing are now recruiting for experienced Paediatric nurses to work with one of our private clients in various locations in Central London. The shift pattern is flexible to accommodate your lifestyle needs and you will be able to work on both a part time or full-time basis. Our client provides acute, complex care to all patients and are committed to deliver holistic patient experience. They are looking for a nurse who will actively participate as a member of a team and work to achieve tasks, goals, and objectives.
- Plan, implement and evaluate care to meet the needs of the patient and their families/carers
- Maintain high standards within the patient environment
- Fully document all aspects of patient care in a timely manner
Why Join Pulse?
- Refer a Friend- £250 for every nurse you refer *
- Modern - Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, I point
- Easy - Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive - Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development program
- Reliable- Daily payroll with a range of options: PAYE, LTD, and umbrella
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.