Pulse is a leading UK healthcare provider looking for Paediatric Nurses to work in one of the best teaching hospitals in the country. This hospital treats over 3,500 Paediatrics patients each year, offering a wide range of care to children.
We are pleased to offer a line of work at this outstanding NHS hospital. The shifts will be Monday to Friday on an ongoing basis working with an encouraging and innovative team.
This hospital can be accessed via public transport with over 60 busses servicing the hospital and there is a car park available for motor vehicle users.
Our Paediatric Nurses must have:
- Current registration to the NMC
- 12 months minimum experience
- Excellent communication
Why choose to work with Pulse?
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
If you are a Paediatric Nurse in Cambridgeshire and are currently looking for work, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch.
We also have a referral scheme where you can earn £250 for each referral.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.