Pulse is currently recruiting for Paediatric nurses for Ad hoc, temporary and block booking shifts in and around Bristol. We help our nurses find the right roles and shifts to suit them, not just from their experience but also for their availability which gives the freedom of flexibility to suit the nurse’s needs. Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers established for almost 30 years. Candidates can use on our line app iPoint to book and manage your shifts.
What can Pulse offer Paediatric?
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible hours to suit you
- iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability
- Daily payroll service. Options avaliable for PAYe/umbrella and Ltd co.
- Free mandatory training
- Revalidation support and guidance service*
- £250 reward for recommending Pulse to a friend*
Paediatric nurse Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum of twelve months clinical experience on general paediatric wards
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, Please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.