Our leading NHS client based in Bristol are seeking experienced band 5 paediatric nurses to join their busy team on an ad hoc basis. This hospital have over 8,000 staff who deliver over 100 different clinical services from nine individual sites. With services from the neonatal intensive care unit to older people's care, they offer care to the people of Bristol and the South West from the very beginning of life to its later stages. This client is one of the country's largest acute NHS Trusts with an annual income of £575m.
The ideal candidate will be;
- Willing to travel
- Looking to work at least 1 agency shift per week
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work both autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
Pulse requires you to have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working on a paediatric ward
- An availability of at least 1 agency shift per week
Pulse can offer you:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
- A friendly, nurse led office team.
- A dedicated case manager for each client.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- A shift rota given a month in advance.
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
- Holiday pay.
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
- On-going support is provided
- Specialist training is provided
- In-depth knowledge of our clients
- We provide continuity of work
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Free Mandatory training
- Fast Track registration
- Ipoint app allowing you to access to Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
- If you have the skills necessary then please apply now
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.