Pulse Nursing is registering Paediatric Nurses in the Boston area, to work on general Paediatric wards at competitive rates of pay. We can offer Paediatric Nurses flexible, ad hoc shifts to suit your lifestyle, while managing your work is easy through using our online system ipoint, which allows you to control your availability and bookings.
Pulse is an award winning leading healthcare provider, based on 30 years’ experience and with an exceeding reputation for supplying high quality healthcare professionals to the NHS and the Private sector.
Why should Paediatric Nurses choose Pulse?
- Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
What do we require from Paediatric Nurses?
- NMC registration
- Minimum of Twelve months qualified experience working on general Paediatric wards - Must have worked in the last Twelve months
- Ability to adapt to working in different hospitals with different teams
- Provide a Minimum of two Clinical reference’s covering the last Twelve months employment
- Dynamic and compassionate, providing the highest quality of patient care
If you would like to find out more about what Pulse could offer you, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.