Are you an experience Registered Paediatric nurse (RGN), with experience on either a medical or surgical ward ?
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for Paediatric ward nurses to work a high demand of ad hoc shifts in the Birmingham area. You’ll be joining an established teams , working shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online registration process is fast and easy with a dedicated support team to assist you. You'll benefit from being able to view and book shifts through on free online app ipoint or speak directly with a designated booking consultant.
Benefits of joining Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Paediatric Nurses are required to have:
- Current NMC registration
- Twelve months minimum post registration experience on a Paediatric ward
- Recent experience in the last twelve months working on a Paediatric ward
- Excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory DBS
- Reference’s covering the last twelve months employment including clinical references.
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.