Pulse Nursing is the UK's number one supplier of high calibre paediatric nurses. We provide our candidates with access to the best temporary opportunities and the widest choice of shifts across the NHS and private sector.
We are currently seeking band 5 and 6 general paediatric nurses with haematology experience to cover regular/ongoing shift requirements in the haematology day unit at one of London's major acute hospitals. Full time hours Monday to Friday in a clinic setting.
The service has the only level 2 shared care paediatric oncology unit (POSCU) in north west London and is part of the North Thames Children and Young People Cancer Network. They work closely with Great Ormond Street Hospital, University College London Hospital and the children’s community nursing teams in four London boroughs.
Applicants should be enthusiastic and highly motivated with excellent standards of nursing care, good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
In order to be considered for this position you must hold either a Nursing Degree or a Diploma and have current registration with NMC, together with a minimum of 12 months experience in paediatric haematology.
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
- In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.