We have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 5 or 6 Paediatric Community Nurse or Health Visitor to join a specialist trust in London.
This will be a temporary 3-4 months placement (potentially on-going) working 2-3 days a week from 9am-5pm between Monday and Friday - giving the successful candidate the flexibility on which days they would like to choose from.
Pulse are looking for an experienced community nurse to work in one of the most prestigious trusts in London. You will be working within their Community Health Services carrying out assessments on children aged 5-18, reviewing their care and health needs. If you are looking for the next step from a School Nurse, Health Visitor or Community Nurse, this is the job for you.
Salary: Band 5 or 6 depending on experience
Successful applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- Start as soon as possible for an on-going post
- Previous experience as a Specialist Practitioner in public health nursing or Health Visitor or School Nurse or Paediatric community experience working with children aged 5 – 18
- Experience carrying out health assessments on children in care and writing care plans
- Able to engage with hard to reach children and young adults
- Knowledge of working with abused children
- Able to manage own time
- Current NMC pin
- Car driver and access to own car
Why choose Pulse:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
A full job description can be provided on request.
Please contact us on 0207 9591116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this fantastic opportunity – you can also apply directly below to hear from one of our team members.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.