Pulse nursing is recruting for paediatric community nurses in the East Sussex area with trache and vent training however this is not a must have. Our client are looking for adaptable individuals that are able to provide commitment to the children we support through ensuring good quality care with continuity. Your role extends to include supporting also the family as they are at the centre of the child's circle of support.
You must have;
*At least 1 year's experience as a paediatric community nurse with in the last 2 years
*Right to work in the UK
*Children registered with the NMC
The ideal candidate will be;
- Flexible, reliable and self-motivated
- Efficient and competent in the care they deliver
- Willing to travel
Pulse can offer you:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
- A friendly, nurse led office team.
- A dedicated case manager for each client.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- A shift rota given a month in advance.
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
- Holiday pay.
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
- On-going support is provided
- Specialist training is provided
- In-depth knowledge of our clients
- We provide continuity of work
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Free Mandatory training
- Fast Track registration
- Ipoint app allowing you to access to Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
To apply, please click below*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.