Pulse Nursing Agency is currently looking to recruit Paediatric nurses to work in the community within Leicestershire. With a variety of shifts available, from days, nights and school hours 8am - 4pm.
We are working with a provider to delivering quality complex care in the home setting. The service supports children who have complex health needs and require a high level of care and support at home. Some of which include clients who have an acquired brain injury, Spinal injury, neurological conditions, other long-term conditions, Physical, and mental or learning disability. Due to the rapid growth in the Leicestershire area, they are now in need of a Paediatric Complex Nurse Specialist to work across the area. Previous experience in tracheostomy, invasive and non invasive ventilation is essential
When registered, Pulse will offer you:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants.
Community Paediatric Nurses are required to have:
- At least twelve months clinical experience working in a clinical paediatric setting.
- Skills required: PICU experience / invasive ventilation / tracheostomy care
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.