Are you an experienced and motivated Paediatric Nurse with A&E experience looking to pick up some extra shifts to suit your schedule? Or are you seeking full time agency hours with the flexibility of choosing when and where YOU work?
Pulse currently have plenty of shifts available across Paediatric A&E departments in major London Hospitals. We can offer a mix of day and night shifts to suit your availability and preferences. You would be working in London’s biggest and busiest hospitals, known for their high standards of care and dedicated clinical staff.
What Pulse can offer you?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible payroll options - we accept PAYE, Limited Company and Umbrella Company Workers.
- Daily and free payroll service - no charge for processing timesheets
- Holiday Pay
- Free training (online/ face to face) and occupational health screening
- Dedicated team of consultants to support you
- Out of hours service and iPoint - online platform where you can self-book shifts and update availability 24/7
- Specialist training including ILS
- Dedicated Revalidation team
- FastTrack your recruitment and receive a reward of £250*
- 1 year experience
- Current NMC Registration
- DBS check
- At least 2 clinical References
If you are interested in this role or our other opportunities, Pulse are keen to hear from you, so please apply below or contact us on 0207 959 1032.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.