PACU Nurse Manager
Salary: up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience
Pulse is delighted to be working alongside a brand new prestigious private hospital opening in 2020 based in central London to recruit a deputy theatre manager to join their theatre department.
As part of this exciting new hospital, the successful applicant will be working in facilities housing the latest technology and new pioneering equipment not yet used in the UK by any other hospital.
The Day Care/PACU Services Nurse Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the Day Care and Perioperative Post Anaesthetic care units, staff and care delivery. The candidate will be responsible for establishing clinical direction for Nursing care delivery, providing clinical supervision, managing the delivery of care and ensuring superior clinical outcomes while creating a patient-centred, compassionate environment.
You would also be responsible for supervising all aspects of management, recruitment and development, along with maintaining adherence to regulatory standards, developing and monitoring budgets and ensuring collaborations with both academic partners and student education programs.
Requirements for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing is essential
- Master’s degree preferred
- Nursing registration through the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- A demonstrable track record of overseeing a Day Care area and Theatres PACU - a minimum of 1 role
- Overseeing a complex PACU, with responsibility for safe staffing and operational running of Day Care and PACU Recovery teams and preferably more in PACU Management
- Leadership of Day Care and specialist PACU teams
What is in it for you
- Generous pension – with a total contribution of up to 15%
- Private healthcare cover – for existing and new conditions
- Being a part of a new exciting hospital, there will be huge career development options
- Life assurance
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1102.
If this position isn’t right for you, but you know someone who may be interest, refer their details on to earn a £250 voucher.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.