Junior Nurse Specialist – Respiratory, Band 5
30 hours/week over 4 or 5 days
Salary: £24,214 - £30,112 depending on experience
We are looking for NMC registered nurses with interest in Respiratory for a Junior Nurse Specialist role based in Trafford.
Our client is an independent specialist provider of healthcare services to patients with long term conditions, delivering a high-quality, cost-effective solutions with care closer to home.
Roles and responsibilities
- Working within Oxygen Assessment and Oxygen Therapy team, the ideal person will conduct on average 4/5 assessments per day.
- You will work with cardiac patients and carry out assessments.
Skills and experience
- NMC registered general nurse
- Experience in respiratory care is preferred but not essential
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays plus the option to purchase more
- Company pension
- Life and income protection
- Recognition awards
- Free health cover including dental and physiotherapy
- Retail discounts
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1102.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals (terms and conditions apply).
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.