If you are an ITU nurse you are in high demand in London, if you are new to London and are looking for flexible agency work Pulse has a variety of positions available within the NHS and Private sectors. Our experienced nurse led recruitment team has been recruiting overseas nurses for more than 20 years and will guide you through the recruitment process as well as offering advice on completing your UK NMC registration process and providing an excellent OSCE reimbursement incentive
If you are a talented ITU nurse looking for exciting new opportunities in London, Pulse can provide you with fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options from full-time to ad hoc shifts.
Why Choose Pulse?
- We kick start the recruitment process abroad before you attend your interview in London
- we reimburse Objective structured Clinical Examination (OSCE )*
- assistance with NI number and setting up a bank account
- we offer competitive rates of pay and a daily payroll service
- PAYE & limited Company options
- flexible hours to meet your needs
- ree mandatory training
- experienced consultants and support staff who take the complication out of your registration
- We have an abundance of work in hospitals and the community within London due to our exclusive relationship with our clients.
- If you don’t yet have your UK NMC registration, Pulse can offer you work as a Health Care Assistant (HCA). While you complete your NMC application and OSCE. Once you are registered we then place you as a nurse.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 12 months current clinical experience in ITU
- Will have or be in the process of obtaining registration as a registered general(adult) nurse
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environment
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
If you are an experienced ITU nurse, apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.