Position –Outpatients Sister
Ref – DBOPSDER
Salary – £28-30k
Hours –Full Time
Our client is looking for Out-Patients Sister / Charge Nurse to join our enthusiastic clinical team in Outpatients.
Our client’s vision is to transform healthcare in the UK and deliver health as it should be. Our approach is unique ¬– we’re bringing together assessment, treatment and prevention services to provide truly integrated care.
As an essential part of our Outpatients team, you’ll deliver high quality, clinically effective patient care.
We offer a wide variety of cases which will broaden your skills. You will have the time to put patients first – our reputation depends upon it.
Knowledge, Skills and / or Experience
• Demonstrable relevant experience working within a similar environment (Preferred)
• Approximately 4 years relevant experience as a qualified practitioner.( Preferred)
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
• Strong organisation and analytical skills
• Further recent professional training, experience and preferably a qualification in specialist area
• A qualification in teaching and assessment.
• Immediate Life Support (ILS)
• A professional management qualification
• Advanced Life Support (ALS)
• Continuing professional and career development
• Generous holiday and leave arrangements
• Flexible pension options
• Life assurance and healthcare schemes
• Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
• Free membership to Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
• Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Key Word- RGN, RN, Registered General Nurse, Out patients Nurse, Staff Nurse, Clinic, Staff Nurse, Senior Nurse, lead nurse, Charge Nurse, Sister
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.