Position –Outpatients Manager
Ref – DBOPSMGRDER
Salary – £41-44k
Hours –Full Time
Our client is looking for Out-Patients Manager to join our enthusiastic Senior Management team to manager there Outpatients department.
Our client’s vision is to transform healthcare in the UK and deliver health as it should be. Our approach is unique ¬– we’re bringing together assessment, treatment and prevention services to provide truly integrated care.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage the Outpatients team at a modern hospital that delivers a wide range of treatments, using the most up-to-date equipment and technology. In a real family environment, you’ll lead a team that delivers exceptional patient care.
As an Outpatients manager you are required to:
• Demonstrate the ability to lead a team
• Planning and organisation skills
• Ideally a Diploma/degree in a health related subject (but not essential)
• Participate in Clinical Governance agenda, ensuring audits are undertaken, investigation of incidents/complaints
• Effective communication skills and proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Management experience
• Must be NMC registered
The ideal candidate will have:
• A strong clinical background
• A strong track record in leading and developing a team and being part of a team
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and influencing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Good computer skills
• Continuing professional and career development
• Generous holiday and leave arrangements
• Flexible pension options
• Life assurance and healthcare schemes
• Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
• Free membership to Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
• Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Key Word- RGN, RN, Registered General Nurse, Outpatients Nurse, Staff Nurse, Clinic, Staff Nurse, Senior Nurse, lead nurse, Charge Nurse, Sister, Deputy Manager
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.