Position – Outpatients, Endoscopy & PEC Manager – Bristol
Ref – ZAOUTENDO
Location – Bristol
Salary – Negotiable
Hours – Full Time The Vacancy –
My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to join their multi-disciplinary team at their treatment centre in Bristol. You will take responsibility for the management of the outpatient, endoscopy and patient experience service.
At Bristol they offer in-patient and day case surgery across the following areas: dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, major and minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, pain management, ophthalmology, and urology. We also provide diagnostic services, using the latest X-ray and ultrasound technology.Key responsibilities –
In this role you will be responsible for the management of the three services, organising and coordinating activities to continuously improve service levels and provide appropriate responses to problems, changes in operational demands and emergency situations.
Skills & Experience -
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Extensive professional nursing experience with demonstrable competent clinical judgment and leadership skills.
• Substantial relevant experience at clinical management level, leading a large multidisciplinary clinical team.
• Experience in acute care and surgical care.Qualifications –
NMC registered Nurse Level 1
• ENB qualification in day surgery or equivalent
• ALS / MEWSKey Words
– Outpatient, Pre-Assessment, Endoscopy, Patient Experience Manager, Senior Nurse, Day Surgery, ALS.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.